Huge Dead Rising 3 Update Released & DLC Tomorrow
A update to the popular Xbox One launch game Dead Rising 3 has gone live today, and it is a big one. Taking up a whopping 13 GB in hard drive space it is much bigger than we are using to getting on Xbox 360, so this could be a sign of things to come on the new system.
Along with a host of issues fixed, the size should be due to preparing for the first DLC pack which drops for the game tomorrow. Titled “Operation Broken Eagle,” it is the first of four episodes in the game’s “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” that will be making it’s way to players throughout the year. The full list of fixes in the update can be seen below and you can download the update now from your console.
- Content for DLC episodes 3 and 4 added as part of this CU.
- Various Stability Fixes.
- Various Performance Improvements.
- Online Stability improvements.
- Added a progress bar to main menu while installer is running.
- Fixed an issue which could allow the user to overwrite their save file during streaming install while the game is booted.
- Fix for missing English VUI command in Multiplayer menu.
- Some improvements to item pickups.
- Fixed a reproducible issue where the player could get out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where music wasn’t present during the streaming install.
- Fixed some mission scripting issues.
- Fixed an issue which could cause some co-op players to not progress blueprint collection achievements correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the UI was not updating properly.
- Fixed an issue which caused glass textures to appear low-res.
- Fixed an issue which could cause shadows to render incorrectly.
- Fixed a texture issue with the Golden SledgeSaw weapon.
- SmartGlass stability fix.