- Video Games
- About Us
This week the November solicits came out for Marvel, and if you look closely you will see that Avengers Arena will be coming to a close.
“AVENGERS ARENA #17 & 18
DENNIS HOPELESS (W)
KEV WALKER (A)
Issue #17 – COVER BY FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
Issue #18 – COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
– “BOSS LEVEL” PART 4: THE FINAL FIGHTS RAGE ON!
• Up on Murder World Island, it’s the surviving contestants in an all-out battle royale! • Down in Arcade’s lair, it’s two other contestants vs. Arcade!
– “BOSS LEVEL” PART 5: THE SEARING SERIES FINALE!
• Arcade’s mad plan comes to pass! Who lives? Who dies?
• Shock follows shock as the game reaches its last desperate seconds!
• AVENGERS ARENA ends here…but it’s also the launch pad for what comes next!
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$2.99 (EACH)”
It seems that the writers have been planning the ending. So, does this mean that these character’s stories will continue in a new series without them trying to kill each other to death. What do you guys think? Will there be a new series? How do you think this series will end? Tell us in the comments below.