Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae Version 2.0 Released
"The Final Fantasy XV demo has now been patched with new content and changes"
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae,
the rather confusingly titled demo for Final Fantasy XV,
has now been updated to 'Version 2.0'.
If you have got the demo you can download this latest 3.4 GB update right now. Siliconera
have been kind enough to translate details from this week's issue of Famitsu magazine about what the update contains:
- Added cooperation attacks that come from ally suggestions.
- Guarding just before being hit by an enemy attack will no longer consume MP.
- Evasive maneuver has been changed into a dodge roll, no longer consumes MP, and can be shifted into from various actions.
- Pressing the left stick during a consecutive attack will change the attack movement.
- You can now charge great sword attacks by holding down the button.
- The shift (warp) command has been changed into a long Circle button hold. If you hold Circle for a short period, you’ll perform a mid-range shift.
- The areas you can warp to have been greatly increased.
- Attack power, MP consumption, and more have been adjusted.
- Camera turning speed and acceleration has been improved. The lock-on tracking has been improved, and target-switching has been simplified.
- Camera can now be moved down during combat.
- Party AI has been improved.
- “Individual action quests” that are suggested by party members has been added
- The Catoblepas monster by the lake can now be fought.