Killzone Shadow Fall Patch Adds Clans and More
Guerrilla Games released patch V1.09 for hit shooter Killzone Shadow Fall today. The patch features much needed additions such as clan support, an optional frame rate locker for single player, and added checkpoints for the campaign.
Here are the full patch notes, quoted from the announcement blog
- Clans: While already available through the website, the functionality is now also implemented in-game. You can invite clan members to a party and clantags are now also added to the player name within the game. It can be viewed in the player card, in the friendslist, etc. You can check your friendlist by pressing touchpad or check the player card through the main menu (go to multiplayer > choose a warzone > press square > show the leaderboard & find the player you are interested in > press cross to open the player card).
- Warzone discoverability: We have visually changed the main menu of the Multiplayer and added a top-bar from which you can browse and create new warzones. Also, we expanded the number of recommended warzones to 9 and move the friendslist to the top-right corner. This should make it easier to discover new warzones.
- New Warzone options: parties allowed: Players can now select the option to allow parties to join a warzone. Just go to Multiplayer > Create your warzone > go to settings with R1 > Check 'Parties Allowed' at the bottom.
- Checkpoint saving: We have added additional checkpoint saving to save on every revive even, giving more save points throughout the campaign.
- Ability to lock to 30FPS in campaign mode: TO guarantee a steadier framerate in the campaign mode, players can now lock their game to 30fps via the options smenu.
- VC30 exploit fixed: The exploit that let users with a VC30 equipped with the flashlight increase their range has been fixed.