M.A.G. 2.0 Update coming soon
Zipper Interactive have confirmed that their PS3 exclusive MAG is heading for a large update. The patch, known as MAG 2.0, is the biggest patch yet for the game and should be arriving in the next few weeks. Some of the new features include:
- PlayStation Move support.
- An increased level cap that goes to level 70.
- A revamped Skill Tree that allows for the deepest character customization and specialization ever found in a first-person shooter.
- A brand-new in-game economy that lets you earn credits to spend on weapons and items from the also-new “Supply Depot”.
- “Clan Deploy” feature that enables clan leaders and officers to queue up to 128 of their fellow clan members into a single game.
- A “MAG News” page that brings players up to date on all the latest happenings the moment they log in.
- Updates that refine existing weapons, maps, and vehicles.
- Important bug fixes and other enhancements that streamline the overall experience.