New Far Cry 4 Trailer Released & In-Game Map Leaked
Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Far Cry 4
. The trailer is over eight minutes long and is being called the "Official 101 Launch trailer." Similar to previous Ubisoft game trailers, it has a bar on the bottom and goes through nearly every aspect of the upcoming open world shooter.
There is a lot to see in this new Far Cry 4
trailer, but the things that caught my attention were:
- Talking about the different areas of the map and each are beening controlled by a different person.
- The amount of new weapons like a mortar, elephant gun and automatic crossbow.
- Some gameplay of the competitive multiplayer. Seems it will be slightly asymmetrical, with one side having magic and the other having modern weaponry. Interesting.
- Showing off the drop in and drop out co-op, which looks fun.
- All of the different vehicles from hovercraft, fourwheelers, dune buggies, helicopters, boats and more. You can hijack vehicles while driving too and shoot while driving as well.
Also the Far Cry 4
map seems to have leaked. While not officially confirmed by Ubisoft it seems to be the in-game Far Cry 4
map or a map from a guide. The leaked map has a list of animals, where you can find them, different regions and locations as well as where all the game's outposts are. This is still rumored but it seems real.
All of this Far Cry 4
news has got me even more excited for this game. I love Far Cry 3
and I can't wait to explore this new world for hours and hours.
Far Cry 4
releases on November 18th for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.