- Video Games
- About Us
Below are my quick notes for the Sony presser:
– We start off Sony’s presser with a nice video package.
– And here comes Mr. Tretton!
– Killzone 3 looks great. Even not in 3D. Jet-packs seem very cool. Will be Move functional. Coming out Feb. 2011
– Gran Turismo 5, Crysis 2, Mortal Kombat, Gran Turismo 5, Shaun White Skateboarding, Tron, NBA 2K11, among others announced as being 3D compatible.
– Another video package shown for mainly just the audience. Showed all the games in 3D. Barg.
– Move time. Another thing I’m not fully sold on. Sell me on it, Sony! They’re getting damn close. I just need to see this in action.
– Sorcery looks super awesome. Digging it. And Move seemed to work perfectly with it.
– Golf does not demo well. Looks good, exactly like Tiger Woods Wii but with better graphics.
– Heroes on the Move announced. Features many lovable Sony characters such as Sly, Ratchet, and Jak. Cannot wait!
– Kevin Butler is on stage. He makes jokes. I laugh loudly. And start to love him even more. He has been the best thing this E3.
– Move announced for Sep. 15 in Europe and Sep. 21st in America.
– Move controller itself is $49.99. Attachment is $29.99. A bundle of both includes Sports Champions is $99.99. And you can buy a PS3 with all of the previous things for $399.99. Not too bad of a price seeing as Kinect with nothing but Kinect is 150 bucks.
– PSP time. A new ad campaign is being launched that features Marcus. (Kid from Role Models)
– God of War: Ghost of Sparta is announced. Will explain how Kratos became a God. Released this fall.
– 70 new titles will be released by the end of December
– The Tester Season 2 announced for Fall. Oh God.
– LittleBigPlanet 2 looks amazing. An incredible platform for games. Day one purchase.
– Playstation Plus is announced. A subscription service that will give you lots of exclusive stuff. Actually doesn’t sound too bad.
– Medal of Honor is talked about. New map shown. There will be a special addition for PS3 that included Medal of Honor Frontline.
– Dead Space 2 still looks good. The special edition for PS3 will include Dead Space Extraction. With Move support. I’m sold.
– The man that needs no inerduction, Gabe Newell is out! At a Sony conference! Portal 2 looks fantastic.
– Final Fantasy XIV footage shown. Wrapping up the show with something I don’t really care about.
– Well, maybe not wrapping it up. Mafia 2? Huh? Why’s that here?
– Beta announced for Assassins Creed Brotherhood exclusively on PS3. Well, we now know why no multiplayer was shown yesterday at Ubi’s. The multiplayer trailer looked good.
– Large video package for PS3 games shown.
– Gran Turismo trailer now. Will “launch” November 2nd.
– InFamous 2 WOO. Again, decent trailer. Excited for ice!
– Twisted Metal announced. You. Win. Sony. Destructible environments. So great.
– Sony won the battle of the conferences though Nintendo did a great job as well.