108 things I’ll miss/ things I loved/ remaining thoughts about Lost:
1. Maybe this will be repeated, one way or another in this list, it was nice to have a show that made the audience look for more. It was a difficult show all the way.
2. Hurley. Jorge Garcia has that kind of best friend look to him that is truly endearing.
3. Having a show that pulled off time travel in multiple ways, multiple times.
4. Ben Linus. I just remember when he first came on and thinking, “Jesus, that guy is slimy.” I wanted him dead. As always:
5. That this show rarely gave viewers what they wanted, and we were better for it.
6. The actors. Not to sound shallow, but so many of them were really good looking. Evangeline Lily and Emilie de Ravin for the guys, Josh Holloway for the ladies…
7. Mr. Eko. Yeah, he’s been gone for 3 seasons, but off all the ones who didn’t make it, I think I miss him the most.
8. Having my head hurt when thinking about the show. That’s a good thing.
9. Daniel Faraday. I have always loved Jeremy Davies; loved having a physicist interested in time travel as a character on a major network show.
10. Speaking of Faraday, one of my favorite episodes: “The Constant.” One of those, “My god what a great effin episode!” that Lost was capable of delivering 3 times a season.